Vasena in the Vana'diel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you!

3 posters

向下

Nice to meet you! Empty Nice to meet you!

發表 由 Jo 周六 2月 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Hello! My in-game character name is Jomachines, and I have been playing since NA release. I have seen several familiar names here through my time in Sylph, but due to time zone difference, I have rarely played with many of you. I am hoping it will change later as I am getting to know you all.
I met Tenzenx through one of my previous ZNM-group and I was told you have been doing ZNM actively as well. My ZNM group was disbanded due to many of my friends leaving the game, and I am hoping to participate more ZNM with established group like yours. It is also a welcomed opportunity for me to meet fellow Taiwanese players! However, my only concern if the time zone difference will get in the way.

My possible log on time is around Taiwan time 7am - 7pm, but during weekend I might be able to lose sleep for some LS events XD . And who knows, maybe there will be many morning players here who worked nightshifts!

Jo
訪客

回頂端 向下

Nice to meet you! Empty 回復: Nice to meet you!

發表 由 Admin 周一 2月 22, 2010 12:29 pm

誰能翻譯一下xd

Admin
Admin

文章總數 : 29
注冊日期 : 2009-03-19

http://vasenals.huashanlunjian.net

回頂端 向下

發表 由 peihui 周一 2月 22, 2010 5:35 pm

大致上是:
他的遊戲名字是Jomachines
他是玩美版的
他是Tenzenx 的朋友 做ZNM 認識的
他的遊戲時間Taiwan time 7am - 7pm
很高興見到你這樣!!

peihui

文章總數 : 88
注冊日期 : 2009-10-17

回頂端 向下

發表 由 leonc 周二 3月 02, 2010 2:38 am

peihui 寫到:大致上是:
他的遊戲名字是Jomachines
他是玩美版的
他是Tenzenx 的朋友 做ZNM 認識的
他的遊戲時間Taiwan time 7am - 7pm
很高興見到你這樣!!

他講的落落長...你怎麼翻得這麼短...

leonc

文章總數 : 104

回頂端 向下

發表 由 leonc 周二 3月 02, 2010 5:09 am

Hello! My in-game character name is Jomachines, and I have been playing since NA release.
哈囉!偶遊戲裡的名字叫Jo機器,偶過去在米國那一邊玩.

I have seen several familiar names here through my time in Sylph, but due to time zone difference, I have rarely played with many of you. I am hoping it will change later as I am getting to know you all.
偶之前聽說有很多偉大的人物在這個伺服內,像是Seraphina.Bod.Badak.Nanpa.Tessai.Freedompass.Muss.Coeus.Chys.Fimumu.Iew.Peihui.Fido..等等偶崇拜的偶像..希望這是偶最後一次轉伺服了

I met Tenzenx through one of my previous ZNM-group and I was told you have been doing ZNM actively as well.
偶從之前ZNM團團員Tenzenx交談中得知這LS的人都是很厲害的,所以過來看看有沒有大腿可以抱?好康可以檢?..

My ZNM group was disbanded due to many of my friends leaving the game, and I am hoping to participate more ZNM with established group like yours.
偶由於很多朋友離開這遊戲導致ZNM團解散,希望在這裡能遇到傳說中的名人(就是你們啦!!)..跟偶重新建立ZNM團來一起玩!

It is also a welcomed opportunity for me to meet fellow Taiwanese players!
也歡迎一些嫩咖不怕死的台灣玩家來當炮灰!請多多死掉m==m

However, my only concern if the time zone difference will get in the way.
然而,因為不同時區的關係..
My possible log on time is around Taiwan time 7am - 7pm, but during weekend I might be able to lose sleep for some LS events XD .
偶可能上線的時間是台灣的早上7點到晚上7點,但是週末偶可能因為別的LS活動寢落XD..
And who knows, maybe there will be many morning players here who worked nightshifts!
誰知道..也許在這裡有很多24h廢人.像是Fishx!!

(以上某些內容有點超過.翻得不好!!請多海涵XD..謎>學好英文真的很重要!!....=_=" )

leonc

文章總數 : 104

回頂端 向下

發表 由 peihui 周二 3月 02, 2010 9:17 am

他說得那麼短你怎麼翻得那麼長!!
我只是不想打字而已........意思到就好了, 所以才說大致上

倒是你幾時回來啊? 網路改一改去改光世代啦
用什麼南桃, 基本上想玩國際頻寬請用中華電信
那一家的頻寬最大啊!! (中華電信)!!

peihui

文章總數 : 88
注冊日期 : 2009-10-17

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限: